Shoe Production Internship – Pedestrian Jobs
SENSO is looking for hardworking and enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic and attention to detail to help with production at our busy Surry Hills head office.
The role would be very multi-faceted and an opportunity to be outside of all aspects of a fashion brand’s day-to-day operations. Our business is growing and we believe this is a beneficial opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary, but you can gain experience in the aspects below;
Learn to use/maintain internal systems/programs
· Elaboration of purchase orders and follow-up of orders
Planning and monitoring production deadlines to ensure on-time deliveries
· Negotiate prices and costs
Bulk delivery quality control
Place sample orders and track sample development
· Relationship with factories
· Fit test samples and bulk production
- Be available 2 days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for a minimum of three months
- Be very organized
- Want to learn and help
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency
- No experience is required but must have a positive attitude
- Speaking Mandarin is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Must love dogs!
- This position is unpaid and expenses will not be covered. However, the internship can be accredited according to the relevant study requirements / work experience programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and availability to Head Office Director to [email protected] Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.