Revealed: The 8 cheapest places to refuel in Salisbury
The cheapest places to refuel in Salisbury have been revealed.
Analysis by the PA News Agency shows that the cost of filling a 55-liter petrol family car has increased by around £ 13 since May 2020.
With the rise in prices, the Newspaper has compiled a list of the lowest-priced gas stations in Salisbury, according to information service provider PetrolPrices.
The eight cheapest places are:
1. Tesco Extra, Southampton Road – 129.9p for unleaded – 131.9p for diesel
2.BP, Wilton Road – 129.9p for unleaded – 132.9p for diesel
3. Shell, Wilton Road – 129.9p for unleaded – 133.9p for diesel
4. Murco, High Post filling station – 131.9 p for unleaded – 132.9 p for diesel
5. Shell Waitrose, Churchill Way West – 131.9p for unleaded – 133.9p for diesel
6. Esso, Southampton Road – 132.9p for unleaded – 134.9p for diesel
7.BP, Downton Road – 134.9p for unleaded – 135.9p for diesel
8. BP, London Road – 135.9p for unleaded – 139.9p for diesel
These prices were last updated on June 2.
Get more news from Salisbury.
You can also like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date.
If you want online news with fewer ads, unlimited access and rewards for readers – plus a chance to support our local journalism – find out more about signing up or a digital subscription.
Send an email to [email protected] with your comments, photos, letters and reports.