Lotto and Thunderball draw tonight, April 30, 2022
The NATIONAL lottery results are in and it’s time to find out who won some life-changing cash tonight (April 30, 2022).
Could tonight’s jackpot be £3.8million sees you handing in your notice, flying out to the Bahamas or driving a new Porsche around a garage forecourt?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below. Good luck !
The winning numbers for tonight’s National Lottery are: 15, 19, 26, 41, 51, 57 and the bonus ball is 52.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 03, 26, 27, 36, 38 and the Thunderball is 14.
The first National Lottery draw took place on November 19, 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest amount ever won by a single ticket holder was £42m, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, made £41million in November 2020 and ended up tearing down his bungalow to make way for a luxury mansion with a swimming pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS AROUND THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the United States, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took his time claiming his prize in March 2019 shortly before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53m (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of protection during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300,000 – she had intended to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratch card but came home with a much bigger prize.
The biggest ever jackpot was £66m in January last year, won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to pocket £11million aged just 23 in 1996.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be around one in 14 million – BUT you must enter to win it.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for the Sun news desk?